One Eighty offers a value proposition for technology development and commercialisation
What is technology development?
- New product, process or system
- Commercial value
- Inventive and novel
What is commercialisation?
- Moving from prototype to production
- Developing the technology to sell at a good margin
- Developing prototype to be reliable & efficient
The current industry status is
- There is an abundance of great ideas
- There is a good understanding of the market
- There are many opportunities
- Everyone wants to develop new things!
Industry challenges and problems include:
- Limited resources
- Priority is production
- Limited attention to engineering materials
- Limited ability to conduct trials and tests
One Eighty’s solution includes:
- Dedicated approach
- Resources for development & testing
- Extensive knowledge of engineering materials and manufacturing processes
- Commercial approach
- Design of experiments (DOE) powerful tool!
Examples of One Eighty’s technology development work include:
- Advanced Nanocomposite Ceramics
- Geo-polymers for dry walling
- Optimisation of electro-polishing process
Why use One Eighty for Technology Development Projects?
- Projects are on time in budget
- The technology is commercially viable
- Projects are carefully planned. This planning includes a scoping study, DOE, milestones and Gantt charts and a careful budget