One Eighty has extensive consulting engineering and expert witness experience in the following fields:
- Metallurgical engineering
- Materials engineering
- Welding engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
As an accredited firm of professional engineers for over 17 years, One Eighty frequently consults as an expert witnesses in a variety of areas including failure investigations and a wide range of technical problems from production issues to product faults.
One Eighty’s expertise extends to metallic and non-metallic materials, as well as organic and inorganic chemicals.
Dr Janet Cotton, Founder and Director of One Eighty, has impressive qualifications, namely:
- Eng. (Materials Engineering)
- PhD (Materials Engineering) UCT Material Science
- PrEng ECSA
Janet’s experience includes:
- Janet has been the director of One Eighty (Pty) Ltd for 17 years
- Lead Consulting Engineer, Failure Investigation, Problem Solving, Materials Selection, Expert Witness, Business Owner
- Lead Research and Development Engineer Advanced Materials